Friday, November 11, 2011
Review and Giveaway: FRS Healthy Energy (5 Winners!) *ENDS 11/20*(CLOSED)
I have never been a person that liked to take traditional energy drinks due to the bad things I have heard about them increasing your heart rate, etc., so I was REALLY excited when I was given the chance to review an all natural energy drink.
My fave FRS product was the chews. I liked them the best because they were so convenient and portable. They helped give me that extra energy boost I needed late in the afternoon.
The enhanced Ready-To-Drink beverage in the Citrus Pomegranate flavor was DELICIOUS! It was pre-mixed in an 11.5 ounce can.
I also tried the powder in a citrus flavor that you pour right into your bottled water. With just 10 calories each, they’re also the lowest calorie way to get energy if you’re watching your waistline.
Read more below about their great products:
ABOUT FRS® Health Performance:
So what makes FRS different and why it appeals to moms (and parents):
- Instead of using caffeine and sugar, the energy drinks and chews are fueled by Quercetin, a powerful antioxidant found in foods like blueberries, red apples and grapes, that works by naturally triggering your cells’ ability to produce sustained energy, so it’s a healthy alternative.
- Amidst a sea of beverages filled with high levels of sugar and high fructose corn syrup linked to America’s obesity epidemic, FRS® remains committed to providing sustained, natural energy with low calorie and low sugar options.
You can visit the website at http://www.frs.com
One of FRS top mom advocates is Christie Rampone, the 35-year-old mother of two who has served as captain of the U.S. National Women’s Soccer team. Dubbed as the “First Lady of Soccer” and the “Ultimate Sports Mom,” Rampone has joined the FRS® Healthy Performance Team as an FRS® Ambassador to inspire others to fuel their best with the healthy benefits of FRS products. Most recently FRS® was discovered by Nick Cannon, star of “America’s Got Talent” and father of two.
Would you like to win your very own Mom Health pack?
FIVE WINNERS will receive the new Mom Health Pack from FRS® Health Performance (Tired of Being Tired). The new pack includes 4 Healthy Energy shots, 2 packages of chews, and powder – a 10 day supply assuming 2 servings a day.
To win, (Mandatory Entry) please tell me, in a comment below, why you would like to win the Mom Health Pack (retail value of $35)
EXTRA ENTRIES (YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM!):**DAILY TWEET ENTRY ADDED BELOW**
1. Follow my blog via Google Friends Connect (widget on right sidebar on main page) Please leave me your GFC name!*Note, refresh the page if the widget isn't showing. (1 entry)
2. Follow @JoeyfromSC on twitter & leave your twitter name please(1 entry)
3. Put my new button on your blog(See html code on my right sidebar) and leave me a link where I can find it please. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to my blog via email(see box on top right of my blog on the main page)*That way you won't miss when I post new giveaways! (1 entry)
5. TWEET daily about my giveaway: Sample tweet:
Win a new Mom Health Pack from @FRS and @JoeyfromSC http://tinyurl.com/cp76284 Joe's Place! Ends 11/20 (1 entry daily)
Remember to leave SEPARATE comments for EACH entry you complete. ALSO, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER!(*Or have it visible in your blogger profile!)
This giveaway will end on Sunday, November 20th, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.*Note, I will choose a winner via RANDOM.ORG after the giveaway is over, and I will email the lucky winner. The winner will need to respond to my email as quickly as possible or an alternate winner will be chosen! The sponsor will be providing the prize pack to the lucky winners. Giveaway is for US Residents ONLY!
**I received this product free of charge in order to facilitate my review. I will also be compensated for this post, but that in no way influenced my opinion. All opinions are my own.