Monday, September 26, 2011

Girl's Trip

Author: Elias Massey

Having lived on the east coast for all of our lives, my three girlfriends and I decided it was time for a change. We spent four years in our favorite college town and needed a change of scenery. So, Texas it was. We gave our two weeks notice, packed it up, hugged friends and family goodbye, and headed west. Sounds a but Oregon Trail-esque, no? Well, no one got typhoid fever or starved to death. We arrived safely in Austin and unpacked into our precious 100-year-old house. Of course, my dad is all worried that it’s no energy efficient or as safe as a new build, so we wants to install an alarm system and get on www.texaselectricityproviders.com/ to find the best deals on power since there are four girls using it. It’s the least of my worries, really. I’m more concerned that I find the perfect outdoor patio to read and work on blogs on, the perfect cappuccino, and perfect sushi restaurant, and maybe (just maybe) the perfect guy. Til then, I’m kicking it in Texas with the three coolest ladies I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment