Monday, August 9, 2010

MY REVIEW OF BATH AND BODY WORKS



I want to tell you about an AWESOME store that I love so much. It is called "Bath and Body Works" and I'm sure you have one at your local mall...That's where most of their many stores are located. I love going just to smell new home fragrances and/or the Men's collection of products. I also love the candles there..They are of very high quality and burn well.

I also suggest you get on their mailing list. They send you all types of coupons and deals! Great stuff! One of my fave candles is the Island Margarita(see pic above)..They are by Slatkin and Co. (I have also seen these on QVC) and the smell is heaven!!


CLICK HERE to visit their online store and get some of their awesome, great smelling products for yourself and/or for gifts!

I also recently had a great experience with a clerk there..She was a manager in training at my local B&BW and her name was Erica..She took up extra time to chat with me(I love to talk lol) and she just gave excellent customer service which is rare to find these days!

I give Bath and Body Works 5 stars! Check them out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment