Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Johnisfit.com Reviews POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice

http://www.johnisfit.com/2008/11/08/pom-wonderful-pomegranate-juice-product-review/

First of all, I really love johnisfit.com

I have lost 70 lbs(over 4 yrs ago) and am finding about 15 of it back slowly lol

I am constantly looking for healthier things to eat/drink, so when I saw John's

review of POM juice, I had to see for myself. Always wanting to try Pom

juice, I actually went out and got some after reading John's review. I could see

John's points about the tartness of it and the high calories, but needed to see for

myself. I honestly liked it! haha.

But, cutting it with some grape juice would help sweeten it up! I thought it, of

course as is with most healthy foods/beverages, was a bit on the pricey side. The

bottles are quite adorable though lol

Thanks John for your review and for leaving it up to us to form our own opinion

as well! Keep up the great work on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment